Friday, May 30, 2008

Busy, Busy - and WOW!

First of all, I haven't posted because I've been super busy trying to get back on track with our school work.  Teaching 3 (actually 4 as the youngest *has* to be involved, too) is just mind-numbingly busy - love it, but it leaves me very little time for anything else!

I have been blogging here with just a log of what our days/weeks are like, if you are interested in that sort of thing.

Today, though, we have set aside our formal school work to watch a very special program.   The Ordinations of the FSSP priests, live on EWTN.  We saw one of my parish priests there, the boys thought it was pretty neat to see him on TV!  You can check out this link for pictures and commentary.  It is truly amazing.  My prayers are definitely with those amazing young men!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Glad to see you back bloggin'!

I know it's hard, but it's also gratifying to see the kids "get it" and how things just start to work out. I'm in the same boat as you - i had one of those pit-of-my-stomach-realizations: John Paul will be in kindergarten next year!!! AAAAAAAAA!! Then reality hit me and i thought, it's just K, right? Then i thought: teaching 4 kids! AAAAAAAAAA!! :O)

Kelly said...

I'm so glad school is going well! WOOHOO! :)